Make the most of the summer! Take the kids to go splashing around at one of these Splash Pad Parks in the Boise Metro Area:
- Grove Plaza, downtown on Front Street at 8th Street.
- Borah Park, at Aurora Drive and Cassia Street, has a sprayground next to the swimming pool.
- Settlers Park, on Ustick Road at 3rd Street, boasts a large splash pad next to the playground.
- Storey Park, on Main Street at Franklin Road, has a splash area next to the swimming pool.
- Roaring Springs Water Park, between Overland Road and I-84, just west of Meridian Road.
- Merrill Community Park, on Shore Drive at East Riverside Drive, has a splashpad next to the playground.
- Guerber Park, on Hill Road at Celia Street, offers a sprayground between the playground and the parking lot.
- Lakeview Park, at Garrity Boulevard and 16th Avenue, has a splash pad next to the swimming pool near the entrance at 7th Street and 14th Avenue.
- Lions Park, boasts a sprayground next to the swimming pool - on Davis Avenue at Lions Drive.