Bring Rover on over to run, jump, and meet other dogs (and their owners) at one of these 5 Splashpad Parks in Salt Lake City:
- Liberty Park, on South 5th Street East at Herbert Avenue, has "a water play area based on Salt Lake's own geography."
- Willow Pond Park, at Murray Parkway Avenue and Potomac Drive in Murray.
- Pleasant Green Park, in Magna at S. 8400 W. and Powell Avenue, features a sprayground next to the swimming pool.
- Sandy's Alta Canyon Park, at S. 2000 E. and E. 9510 S.
- Western Springs Park, in Riverton at Goshute Drive and S. 4570 W., has a splash pad next to the playground.