Beat the legendary heat at one of these 27 Splash Pad Parks in the Las Vegas Metro Area:
- Summerlin's South Tower Park, on Tallega Street and Park Vista Drive.
- Paseos Park in Summerlin, on Desert Moon Road, has a splashpad next to the playground.
- Desert Breeze Park, on Spring Mountain Road at Kids Zone Parkway, has sprinkler splash area next to the swimming pool.
- Trent Park, at Rampart Road and Vegas Drive.
- All American Park, on Buffalo Drive north of Oakley, boasts a sprayground next to the shaded playground.
- Essex Park, on Essex Circle.
- Duck Creek Park in Paradise, on Pollock Drive between Wigwam Avenue and Pebble Road.
- Pebble Park, south of Pebble Road on Topaz Street.
- Paseo Vista Park in Henderson, at Paseo Vista Parkway and Village View Drive.
- Amador Vista Park in Henderson, at Horizon Ridge Parkway and Amador Lane, has a splashpad next to the playground.
- Esselmont Park, on Anthem Highlands Drive south of Dewar Highland Street.
- Madeira Canyon Park, on Democracy Drive at Canyon Retreat Drive.
- Acacia Park in Henderson, on Las Palmas Entrada Avenue at Casa del Fuego Street.
- Hayley Hendricks Park in Henderson, south of Ithaca Avenue at Cannes Street.
- Saguaro Park in Henderson, on Magic Way at Featherwood Avenue.
- Mission Hills Park in Henderson, on Scholar Street at San Gabriel Avenue.
- Boulder City's Veterans Memorial Park, on Buchanan Boulevard at Broadmoor Circle.
- Exploration Peak Park in Enterprise, on Buffalo Drive between Blue Diamond and Gomer.
- Leavitt Family Park, south of St. Louis Avenue on Eastern Avenue, offers a sprayground on the west side of the park.
- Joe Shoong Park, at Colorado Avenue and Wesley Street, has a circular splash pad towards the north end of the park.
- Maslow Park, west of Nellis Boulevard on Pancho Villa Drive.
- Centennial Hills Park, a unique place decorated with butterflies and flowers on Buffalo Drive at Elkhorn Road, has a splashpad next to the playground.
- Sunny Springs Park, just a bit north of Centennial Hills Park on Buffalo Drive, offers a sprayground near the parking lot on Golden Talon Avenue.
- Teton Trails Park, on Bradley Road at Whispering Sands Drive.
- Polly Gonzalez Memorial Park, on Corbett Street and Bradley Road, has a small splash pad next to the playground.
- Nicholas E. Flores, Jr. Park, on Allen Lane at San Miguel.
- Gilcrease Brothers Park, on Gilcrease Avenue and Hualapai Way.