Let Fido run, jump, and meet other dogs (and their owners) at one of these Dog Parks in the Seattle Metro Area:
- Plymouth Pillars Park, just east of I-5 on Pike Street.
- Regrade Park, on 3rd Avenue at Bell Street.
- Doctor Jose Rizal Park, at 12th Avenue South and Judkins Street.
- Sam Smith Park, at Martin Luther King Jr. Way and Massachusetts Street.
- I-5 Colonnade Park, at Interstate 5 and East Howe Street.
- Mercer Island's Luther Burbank Park, north of I-90 on 84th Avenue SE.
- Marymoor Park, in Redmond, which has been called "Doggie Disneyland," south of Highway 520 on West Lake Sammamish Parkway.
- Heronfield Wetlands Park in Kirkland, south of 124th Street on 113th Avenue NE.
- Robinswood Park in Bellevue, on 148th Avenue SE at SE 24th Street.
- Cedar River Park, in Renton on Southeast Renton Maple Valley Road at 149th Avenue Southeast.
- Woodland Park, at North 50th Street and Aurora Avenue North.
- Magnuson Park, at the eastern end of 74th Street Northeast.
- Golden Gardens Park, on Seaview Avenue Northwest.
- Northacres Park, immediately west of I-5 on Northeast 130th Street.
- Shoreview Park, in Shoreline on NW Innis Arden Way.
- Richmond Beach Saltwater Park, at 20th Avenue NW and NW 190th Street.
- Edmond's Marina Beach, on Admiral Way.
- Terrace Creek Park in Mountlake Terrace, north of 228th Street SW on 53rd Avenue. The dog park is north of the basketball court.
- Everett's Howarth Park, on Olympic Boulevard at Seahurst Avenue.
- Genesee Park, at Genesee Street and 46th Avenue.
- Westcrest Park, on 8th Avenue at Cambridge Street.
- Grandview Park in SeaTac, on 228th Street and Military Road.
- Kent's Morrill Meadows Park, on SE 248th Street and 109th Avenue SE.
- Westcrest Park, at 8th Avenue SW and Henderson Street.