Make the most of this summer! Take the kids to go splashing around at one of these 16 Sprayground Parks in the Mile High City:
- Barnum Park, south of 6th Avenue between Federal and Knox. The sprayground is located next to the rec center, at the south end of the lake.
- The Stapleton Town Center Fountains are next to Founders Green. East of Quebec on 29th Avenue.
- Stapleton Central Park, on Martin Luther King Jr. Blvd. and Xenia Street, has a splash pad and "one of the best playgrounds in the area."
- Lakewood's Ray Ross Park, on Harlan Street at Jefferson Place, has a "...water splash area... shaped like a baseball diamond."
- Carmody Park, on Kipling south of Jewell in Lakewood, offers a sprayground next to the swimming pool.
- The Splash at Fossil Trace, in Golden on Illinois Street.
- Cornerstone Park in Englewood, on Hickory Street south of Belleview.
- Civic Green Park in Highlands Ranch, at Ridgeline Blvd. and Blake Drive, has two sprayground areas!
- Westminster's Carol Butts Park, on Perry Street at 94th Avenue, has a splashpad next to the pool.
- E.B. Rains Jr. Memorial Park in Northglenn, on 117th Avenue at Lincoln Street.
- The Bay Aquatic Park in Broomfield, on Lamar Street and DesCombes Drive.
- Laffayette's Whitetail Park, on Autumn Ridge Blvd. at Whitetail Circle.
- Louisville Community Park, on Bella Vista Drive at Roosevelt Avenue.
- Erie Community Center, on Powers Street and Erie Parkway.