Catch some air at one of these 7 Skate Parks in the San Antonio Metro Area:
- San Pedro Park, north of downtown at San Pedro Avenue and Ashby Place, has a small skate area on the west side of the park.
- South Side Lions Park has a small skate spot near the playground, east of Pecan Valley Drive on Hiawatha Street.
- Normoyle Park, on the southwest side of town on Culberson Avenue at Amarillo Avenue, has a skate park between the tennis courts and the basketball court.
- Bellaire Park, on the south side of town, has a popular skate park, a basketball court, picnic tables, and a playground.
- Medina Base Road Park, near Lackland off the 410 on Medina Base Road.
- Perez Memorial Park, on the west side at Timber Path and Meadow Trace St.
- Spring Time Park, on the northwest side of town, west of Babcock Road on Spring Time Street.