Get outside and enjoy the snow with these 7 Places to Go Sledding in Madison! Bring your sled to one of these parks for some old-fashioned fun:
- Olbrich Park, on the northeast side of Lake Monona, is home to sledding, ice skating, and more!
- Nakoma Park at 3801 Cherokee Drive, just west of Lake Wingra.
- Garner Park, near Whitney Way and Mineral Point Road on the west side, has places to go sledding and ice skating.
- Elver Park, on the southwest side of town on McKenna Boulevard, features sledding, ice skating, disc golf, and more!
- Warner Park, on the eastern side of Lake Mendota at Northport Drive and Sherman Avenue, offers both sledding and ice skating.
- Berkley Park, near Warner Park at Browning Road and Dryden Drive.
- Hiestand Park, on Milwaukee Street near Wittwer Road.
Know of a great sledding hill in central Wisconsin we didn't mention here? Let us know!