Can't take the heat? Get out -- to a splashpad! We've rounded up five places for kids to splash away the summer:
- The Albuquerque Zoo has a water splash area for cooling off after a visit with the animals.
- Uptown Center Sprayground is located just north of I-40 at Louisiana Boulevard NE and Indian School Road NE.
- Manzano Mesa Park, on Southern Boulevard, has a splashpad near the swimming pool.
- Alameda Spray Park, north of Alameda Boulevard NW on 4th Street NW.
- Los Padillas Community Center, in the south valley, north of I-25 and Isleta Boulevard, has a water splash area next to the swimming pool.